Find your dream career with Rucker Pet!
We are always accepting applications. We will send you a confirmation email once your application is received. When a position opens up, we call all eligible applications for interviews. If you don’t hear from us, it’s probably just due to lack of availability.
Download the application by clicking the button “Download the Application”.
Submit your completed applicaiton to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Dream Career Awaits
- Educate customers about pet products and nutrition
- Possess good communication skills
- Have good customer service skills
- Be able to work in a team
- Check out customers in a timely manner
- Handle cash in registers
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Be able to meet physical demands of job (i.e. standing/lifting for entire shift)
- Be able to comply with safety regulations
- Maintain store staff by training employees
- Complete store operational requirements
- Market merchandise by studying educational materials
- Deal with issues that arise from staff or customers
- Identify current and future customer requirements
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Be an example for others employees